Summer Haul


First blog post!

I don't really have any plans set for how this is going to work, but I've been thinking about starting one of these creative outlet-type blogs for a while now, and today felt like a good day to do it :) My main focus here is fashion and maybe some music as well, but I'll probably blog about other things too, whatever pops into my brain. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this when I go back to school in Texas for the year even though I know I'll be really busy. Fingers crossed!

Anyways, this post is a collection of random things I've gotten in the past couple months that I love! 
Akira (here)

Forever 21 (here)

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters

Forever 21


Forever 21

Urban Outfitters (here)



Forever 21

Target


Forever 21(here)

Forever 21

Forever 21


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

www.instagram.com/lmariee2 #catwalksandcoffee

Twitter Updates

About Me

19 | Chicago/Austin | Veg♡